Melanie is a strong advocate for her clients, sharing her dedication and compassion with each and every person she crosses paths with. She has represented clients at the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia.
When not fighting for her clients’ rights, Melanie can be found splitting her time between New Glasgow, Nova Scotia and Brackley Beach in the summer on her home province of Prince Edward Island. She and her family enjoy going to the beach, kayaking, cycling, and gardening. Melanie is community-minded and spends time volunteering with the Pictou County Barrister’s Society, A.G. Baillie School, and Pictou County Minor Hockey.
- University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB – LL.B., Dean’s List
- Norman Paterson School of International Affairs at Carleton University
Ottawa, Ontario – M.A.
- University of Prince Edward Island
Charlottetown, PE – B.A.
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Pictou County Barristers’ Society
- Nova Scotia, 2011
- Prince Edward Island, 2007
- Alberta, 2007
New Glasgow firstname.lastname@example.org 902-755-0398