Emma is originally from Enfield, Nova Scotia and is a graduate of Dalhousie University. She moved to New Brunswick to article with a personal injury firm in 2016 and has continued to practice in the areas of personal injury and insurance throughout her legal career.
Emma joined MacGillivray Law in 2023 and is a member of the Law Society of New Brunswick and the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society. She has appeared before the Court of King’s Bench of New Brunswick, the Provincial Court of New Brunswick, the Probate Court of New Brunswick, the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia, the Provincial Court of Nova Scotia, and several administrative tribunals.
- Dalhousie University, Schulich School of Law
Halifax, NS – J.D., 2016
- International Peace and Security Institute
The Hague, NL – Post-Graduate Certificate with Distinction, 2015
- Queen’s University, Bader College
East Sussex, UK – Public International Law Certificate, 2014
- Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS – B.Sc., 2013
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Nova Scotia, 2019
- New Brunswick, 2017