Czeri joined MacGillivray Law as a Litigation Paralegal in 2013. After working with the team for some time, she decided to pursue a law degree at the University of Kent. While completing her law studies, Czeri was a volunteer at the Kent Law Clinic where she did pro bono work, primarily on immigration and environmental law cases.
Czeri was born in Manila, Philippines and enjoys spending time with her two dogs. She has been a dancer since age 3 and danced professionally with The Woods Hip-Hop. Czeri is also a health enthusiast and started training in Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting in 2015.
- Saint Mary’s University
Halifax, NS – B.A. 2012
- University of Kent
Canterbury, UK – LLB Hons. 2021
- Certificate of Accreditation from the National Committee of Accreditation – Federation of Law Societies Canada – 2022
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Atlantic Chapter
- Nova Scotia, 2023 (expected)