Lathia has a strong desire to help people, it’s what made her become a lawyer. Her innate ability to listen and communicate resonates well with her clients because she genuinely cares about each and every one of them. Lathia has represented clients at the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia.
When Lathia isn’t focused on her clients, she can be found perfecting Latin dance moves, playing the piano and practicing sign language.
- Dalhousie Schulich School of Law
Halifax, NS – L.L.M., 2016
- Certificate of Accreditation from the National Committee of Accreditation – Federation of Law Societies Canada
- University of West Indies
Cavehill, Barbados – LLB
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Bahamas Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barrister’s Society
- Canadian Association of Black Lawyers NS
- Nova Scotia, 2018
- Bahamas, 2015